La Jolla Property Management
La Jolla, CA Property Management Services
Finding the right property management company is the key to getting the most income possible out of your home that you no longer regularly occupy. Our La Jolla property management services help you to eliminate all the stress involved with maintaining your property while you’re away. We focus on preparing all kinds of homes as vacation rentals for guests and visitors of La Jolla.
Property Management in La Jolla
• Property Inspections – With over 45 years of experience in the vacation rental industry, we know what works best in creating a successful vacation rental. You’ll be provided with a free property consultation to recommend any immediate repairs and items that need to be purchased. In general, your home will need to be outfitted with two sets of linens and towels for each sleeping arrangement, up to the maximum occupancy. Beach towels are also recommended in order to avoid lost or damaged bath towels when guests go outdoors. The kitchen will need to be equipped with basic cookware and enough placements, and utensils for the maximum number of occupants in the home. All of these can either be purchased on your own or you may request that we source them for you.
• Advertising – A professional photographer will take captivating photos and record home tours that will be used on a variety of rental websites to draw potential vacation guests in to your home.
• Tenant Screening – All interested tenants are screened the moment they make contact with us. We make sure that every guest that comes in to your home is respectful to your property. For an added level of assurance, you may request to have the final say in all tenant decisions.
• Guest Services – From 24/7 personal assistance to concierge services and more, we provide a variety of services directly to the guests to make sure that they will be happy with their stay in La Jolla and in your home. A happy guest is more likely to request the same home the next time they visit.
• Property Monitoring – Before and after every guest or visitor stays in your home, we investigate the property to ensure it is “rental ready” and to check for any damage or missing items from the previous guests. If anything is missing or damaged, we will charge the guest the amount necessary to remedy the problem. You will always be fully informed during the entire process.
• Property Maintenance – We are well versed in La Jolla vacation rentals and know the most common issues associated with the coastal region. With our years of experience, we know how to protect against any environmental issues and can make quick amends for any issues that arise. Every San Diego Vacation Rentals vendor and maintenance crew is trusted with years of experience in the industry.
• Accounting Services – When your home receives guests, you’ll begin to receive monthly checks and owner statements that will itemize all transactions during that period of time. You’ll be provided with the 1099 form during tax season. If you need help, we have a bookkeeper on staff that can assist with any questions or requests that you may have.
• Flexibility and Transparency – When you would like to make a visit to your home, just give us a call and we’ll reserve it for you and your family. Your property will be cleaned and prepared for your arrival! Additionally, all owners are given an “owner login” to our reservation software to see guest visits and notes in real time.
• Additional Accommodations – Do you have a special request? Let us know and we’ll do what we can! Our office and helpful employees are located within a very close proximity to all potential properties. You and your home will be in good hands while working with San Diego Vacation Rentals.